Tuesday, 15 November 2016

CRH - My Company

Good Morning All, 

I am blogging on the morning that I am am flying away for a weeks Holiday to Melbourne, to go to a horse show "Equitana." I am so looking forward to this weeks break, but have decided that it has come at a really inconvenient time. 



Not only am I one week into a brand new job (didn't think I would get a job with holidays booked, so must be doing something right), but I also need to knuckle down and tell you about my company. So here it goes. 


The Company I am so privileged to look into for this semester is CRH a construction Materials manufacturer in Ireland. After looking on there website I found out that they specialise in what I believe is strong materials to help build tall structures whether it be buildings or bridge structures. 

After having a bit of a look around, I made my way to the investors page to find my reports.  http://www.crh.com/investors/reports-presentations

where I found the annual reports for 2013-2015 allowing me financial records from 2012 till 2015.

If anyone has a chance to help me out with one thing, please leave comments. I am struggling with my Changes to Equity, see below, am I just supposed to put in the totals or do I need to put all the equity accounts (located across the top) in there as well. Please Help :)


So for now, I will leave it at this. hopefully when I get back from Melbourne, I will be able to smash out the remaining tasks for Assignment 1 and show you all my draft.

Talk soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment